Hook Mountain Hag transfers spells when aid/assisted to

Bajie

Question

Happened thrice

Seelah on farm, draws Hag, Ezren assisted with Toxic Cloud, rolls and succeed in spell check, the Toxic Cloud transfers to Seelah as display. Seelah destroys the Hag and then the Toxic Cloud banishes.

Lini on Apothecary, draws Hag, Ezren assisted with Flame Burst, rolls again and succeed in spell check, Flame Burst transfers to Lini and destroys the Hag. Flame Burst banishes.

Lini on Academy, draws Hag, Ezren assisted with Incindiary Cloud..same thing happened..transfers and vanishes. I loved that spell..

On questmode, legendary, permadeth, ipad.

• Like 1

5 answers to this question

Yes, that's the bit I'm not enjoying: bad code in the game makes erroneous, but permanent, changes to your game state. We're paying a premium for beta testing this code. No, wait... this is commercially released code, right? 'Cos it feels like beta code to me. And I certainly won't spend any actual money on it until it's much improved.

Edited by mccrispy

Yes, that's the bit I'm not enjoying: bad code in the game makes erroneous, but permanent, changes to your game state. We're paying a premium for beta testing this code. No, wait... this is commercially released code, right? 'Cos it feels like beta code to me. And I certainly won't spend any actual money on it until it's much improved.

To each his own I guess.

I haven't spend anything on this myself aside from the 2$ humble bundle, and its a good game..much better than most out there F2P.

The grind for EXP crawls but goldwise its reasonable for all the character unlocks and adventure.

Let's just say BUG finding is my way of giving back. Having playtest a couple of boardgames and ccg, SQA'd a few programs too, my mindset on BUGs are very positive. Spreading the game to my friends also as a help for developers so they vcan have ample time to test before they release patches ^^

Do you recall the wildcards you had in play?

Oh no sorry, didn't read the tips on reporting bugs. Its 2 separate scenario though, it happened twice on one scenario before i report it.

But one wildcard I'm sure is one with 2d4 raised difficulty on Giants. That scenario seems too buggy.