Somehow ended up with duplicate party members, now the game is stuck at the finish screen.

Tsabrock

Question

I've a problem I've been meaning to ask about here for a while.  Back a couple versions ago, (1.0.1 I think) I nearly dropped my tablet while playing and I somehow my part of just Kyra and Merisiel turned into a 6-person party with three copies each of Kyra and Merisiel.  Unfortunately, when I try to end the game (I had just ran out of time) I can't get through the after-game summary & card selection and retry the adventure.  I'm only speculating, but It seems like my character's decks were duplicated, and I can't get all of the card amount down to a legal limit (the bottom row of cards).  In any event, I can't restart the adventure, and quitting/forfeiting and/or restarting the app only takes me back to the very last turn of that game.

Now, I never got very far into the game (the quest I'm on is, "The Poison Pill") so it wouldn't be that big of a deal to just restart.  I do have a couple questions, mainly about how cards//items are handled when you have multiple parties.

• Will a new party be able to use the cards that are currently being used by my old (bugged) party?
  • What happens to any Treasure Chest cards I may have obtained?  Do I still have a chance to get them?  What if the old bugged party happened to have some of those cards in a character's inventory?
  • What happens if//when I delete the old bugged party?  Will their cards be deleted as well, or do they go back into the decks to be found later?

1 answer to this question