Lost characters after removing from party.

Bullwinkle

Question

I seem to have permanently lost characters from the Story I was playing. Using 4 characters (Merisiel, Harsk, Ezren, Sajan), finished all scenarios on Normal (permadeath), Heroic, and Legendary up to 3-2 (no permadeath). Decided it would be easier to finish 3-3 with Sajan alone, so I removed the other three from the party and won the scenario. Then when I went to add the others back, they'd disappeared; neither in New or Experienced tabs. Can't find them to add to any other Story or Quest mode, either.

Version 1.03, iPad Air, iOS 8.4.

1 answer to this question

I seem to have permanently lost characters from the Story I was playing. Using 4 characters (Merisiel, Harsk, Ezren, Sajan), finished all scenarios on Normal (permadeath), Heroic, and Legendary up to 3-2 (no permadeath). Decided it would be easier to finish 3-3 with Sajan alone, so I removed the other three from the party and won the scenario. Then when I went to add the others back, they'd disappeared; neither in New or Experienced tabs. Can't find them to add to any other Story or Quest mode, either.

Version 1.03, iPad Air, iOS 8.4.

Same here. This is an absolute critical, game breaking bug. I can basically start my game all over again.

Android Tab S2 ,Android 5.1, Story Mode, Did a Scenario with one character. All other Characters are gone now. 

Edited by Risodon