Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Quest Mode "During This Scenario" bug?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

kurtalb1

kurtalb1

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 122 posts
When I start Quest Mode on Legendary, sometimes I get a "During This Scenario" screen with the "When a Henchman is defeated, each character is dealt 1D4 damage". When this happens, I then get a message when I start the scenario "On Legendary difficulty, wildcard powers can be viewed in the effects panel". When I go to the effects panel, the During This Scenario is not displayed and the 1D4 damage after defeating a Henchman never goes into effect. Ipad4, iOS 8.4.1, PA 1.0.3.

Attached Files

Hannibal_PJV

Hannibal_PJV

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 2317 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer
Ok. Did did get opposite bug. For me the D4 damage trickered after defeating hensmens. It Also trickered everytime the other scenario power forced me to bury a card for accuiring a card. (If you accuire item, or blessing bury a card power)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users