Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Meri inspired dexterity resetting encounters....?

Bug Character power

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

icdumppl

icdumppl

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 34 posts
so i have observed it 2x now, possibly more but i wasnt sure of what was going on at those times

Meri is now an acrobat with inspired dex

1st time seoni was in prison and used at location power to use dex8 to aquire boon, meri assisted with blessing of calistria for extra 2 dice. Seoni exceeded the difficulty. The boon(a sabertooth tiger) seemed to get banished, and seoni had an explore attempt (like first explore), when used the sabertooth tiger was drawn again, however meri's blessing was no longer in hand

2nd time vale encounter a trapped passageway in village house, again meri used a blessing of calistria to help, vale succeeded and the trapped passage seems to of been banished, no free explore option was given from the barrier, however he still had an explore attempt available, so using it he again runs into a trapped passageway, there being only 1 barrier in village house this is quite impossible

Further examination of meri shows that of the 5 blessings she is suppose to have started with 4 of them Have dissappeared, in her deck/hand/bury/discard piles, she only has 2 blessings,1 of the being a blessing of the gods which she picked up earlier.

The 4 missing are all ones that could of added to dex, ie, calistria, abbadar, and erastil

Ipad air
Latest iOS

Srvannor

Srvannor

(2) Evoker

• Members
  • 64 posts
Yep, I picked the same role and my dex blessings disappear

Srvannor

Srvannor

(2) Evoker

• Members
  • 64 posts
Actually it's not just dex blessings lol. I just had a blessing of lamashtu banished for no reason. I'm just gonna stick with blessing of the gods until they fix it, seeing as I have 34 of them banked haha.

icdumppl

icdumppl

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 34 posts
So Far i have only found it occuring when meri uses any blessing to affect another characters dex based check

So who did you use the lamashtu on

Srvannor

Srvannor

(2) Evoker

• Members
  • 64 posts
Hmm good question. The lamashtu definitely was banished though. I'll look closer next time.

Srvannor

Srvannor

(2) Evoker

• Members
  • 64 posts
Ok confirmed- tried to use a lamashtu blessing to assist Kyra's battle. Characters at two locations. Kyra won the fight, there was no banish animation or anything but after the scenario kyra is missing the blessing.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Bug, Character power

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users