Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

UI glitch after recharging a card

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Asyncritus

Asyncritus

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 2 posts
This just started happening after updating to 1.0.3. After successfully completing a check to recharge a card, the background goes all black (I can still see my character portrait, hand, deck, and discard pile) and I cannot progress to the next step. Also, switching to view another character also has a blank background and does not switch the character portrait. If I quit the game and come back into it, it has me reroll the recharge check. It also does the same thing if I fail the check. This worked fine before the update.

Asyncritus

Asyncritus

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 2 posts
After deleting the app and reinstalling, this seems to be fixed. My purchases were retained, but unfortunately I lost all progress. Running on a Galaxy S5 phone (unsupported).

Rhygar

Rhygar

(4) Theurgist

• Members
  • 265 posts
Interface bug Such as this most likely due to being an unsupported phone device. I haven't encountered any recharging card

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users