I've been noticing our usual devs have been absent from the forum for a long while. I hope this means that they are working crazy hard on the next patch. It should be dropping soon, so I bet they are working extra hard to make it extra awesome!

• Like 2

No, there were devs on yesterday snapping up bug reports, including Aarik D and Sylvanta.  (And of course, Mikey was on to collect questions for the upcoming playthrough of Brigandoom! tomorrow night...)

"I need a lie-down" is the new "I'll be in my bunk..."

No, there were devs on yesterday snapping up bug reports, including Aarik D and Sylvanta.  (And of course, Mikey was on to collect questions for the upcoming playthrough of Brigandoom! tomorrow night...)

Yeah, but not with their usual banter with us common folk.

• Like 1

I know you guys totally have! And you guys have been doing a great job. :)

Just chill for me. Wifey and I viewing a house, chores, cleaning, gaming, then friends over. All with farming so I can get one or more of those Healing Staffs (Staves?). Lol.

Wifey is making chinese BBQ for memorial day, and I am making my famous pierogies (with butter, bacon, mushroom glaze).

You got any fun plans?