Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Two Problems with Vault and Gallery

Best Answer Hannibal_PJV , 20 May 2016 - 12:04 AM

Gallery does math badly! It should be fixed in the next patch. Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Sweet_Sadie

Sweet_Sadie

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 46 posts

General:

Device: iPad Air

My Vault has more cards in it than my Gallery. As I understand it, that should not happen.

I had finished a scenario and had closed the game. I opened it a while later and began looking at my Gallery and my Vault to fully understand how they work.

Looking at the card counts, my vault had 899/899 while my gallery had 894/894.

I cannot find all the cards that are in my vault  but not in my gallery, because when I go to the vault not all of the decks are available to me yet.

I did manage to find one card in my vault that is not in my gallery. In the 1 deck, in the allies, my vault had Aldern Foxglove while he was not in my gallery.

I also question the arithmetic for arriving at the totals. In my gallery I had 34/35 Henchmen in the 2 deck and in the 3 deck I had 17/18 in the Items. It is not possible for these numbers to total to 894/894. At best it could be 892/894.

Hannibal_PJV

Hannibal_PJV

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 2261 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer
✓  Best Answer
Gallery does math badly! It should be fixed in the next patch.
  • Sweet_Sadie likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users