Pillars of Eternity 2 Wish List and Suggestions

I really only have two wishes:

1. Faster load times.

2. I really hate it when a game takes over my characters and puts them in an order or arrangement that I never would have (such as the endgame battle).

Other than that, everything else I can chalk up to what makes the game unique.

Joe

• Like 1

I hope that elderly Watchers will be taken into consideration in this game and the sequels. I really enjoyed playing as Granny and I hope she can continue her adventures without any immersion breaking moments!

4e92de900308c7c7c675acbd5f96ac.png

Interesting. What kind of immersion breaking moments were there with granny?

Armour is all good and well, but I would like more clothing shops that sell purely cosmetic items (cloaks of various colors, outfits from each culture, pirate hats etc.) Purely for character creation/roleplaying purposes. In PoE1, all those assets existed in the game, but it was hard to get them without murdering some civilian or backer character. 

Or here's a different idea: instead of your outfit being determined by where you're from, how about its determined by your background. So a nobleman gets a nice outfit, the former slave gets rags etc. etc.