So my Valeros is alone at the Goblin Fortress in Thisletop Delve. He encountered and defeated Goblin Raider, then elected to try to close location by summoning a Goblin Raider. For this check, he took two damage (bad roll) played an armor (leather or magic leather? I can't examine the discard pile to see which) which reduced damage to 1. Then discarded 1. Then got prompt "Choose a weapon or item to bury." Somehow the discard pile got opened and I could not move forward. So I killed the app and restarted it. Now I still get the "Choose a weapon or item to bury" prompt. His three remaining cards, all weapons, are highlighted, but I can't select one or drag it to the bury spot/sandpile. (Sandpile does not show up. Card never seems to be selected).
I can select other characters, regardless of the site, and each gets the "Choose a weapon or item to bury" prompt. None can act on this instruction. All cards in hand are highlighted regardless of whether they are weapons or items.
I guess I'll have to forfeit this game as I can't figure out how to get unstuck here. Other party members are Merisiel, Seoni, and Harsk. This is kind of a tough party for me because I can't count on curing anybody.
One thing that's been bothering me is that sometimes the result of a roll passes by so quickly that I can't examine it. I thought a couple of times during this scenario that I had passed a check and then it seems that I failed. Would it be possible to keep the result of the last dice roll displayed somehow?
Another thing that I don't get about this scenario is that I've gotten some additional explorations (after acquiring items?) and didn't know why. Neither the scenario nor the locations said anything about ability to explore again. It seems like the situation was that I succeeded at a check and then I was asked if I wanted to explore again.
General (For all issues)
- What device type are you on? Android/iPad, etc. ipad 4
- What version of the OS are you running? Android 4.4, iOS 9.3, etc. latest
- What model is the device? Galaxy Tab 3, iPad Mini 4, etc.
- When you launch the game, does the welcome popup appear for Game Center/ Google Play Games? No popup, but box says "Logged in to GameCenter" on upper left.
- On the main screen, what is the text displayed in the blue box at the top? (Logged into GooglePlayGames, Logged into Game Center, or Link Social Gaming Network)
- What products were purchased? ROTR Bundle
- What products are missing (if any)?
- Is pass & play on? Is permadeath on? No and no
- Tutorial, Story Mode, or Quest Mode? (If not quest mode, did you recently enter it?) Story mode. Started scenario and did not leave ipad until lockup occurred.
- Characters in Party. Merisiel, Seoni, Valeros, Harsk
- Location of each character. Merisiel throne room, Seoni Throne Room, Valeros Goblin Fortress, Harsk deeper dungeon
- Turn Order. see characters in party
- Scenario & Scenario Difficulty. If on non-normal difficulties, which wildcard powers are in play? Thistletop delve, normal
- What card was encountered when the issue occurred? (Or check, or card just played, etc). See above
- Did the issue occur on the first explore or a subsequent explore? If subsequent, what card did you last encounter? What was its resolution? (IE, you just encountered an enchanter and failed the check, and on an additional explore you ran into a blessing of the gods but didn't auto acquire it) Not sure.
- Did other characters aid the check? What did they use to aid it? Memory not good, but maybe Harsk with 1d4+1 Sniper's Shot.
- Was the encounter a Horde? (Skeleton Horde, Goblin Raid, Zombie Nest, Zombie Horde, Garrison Location Power w/ multiple characters, Henchmen encounter in Black Fang w/ multiple characters) no
Edited by saxmaam, 14 May 2016 - 10:53 AM.