Suggestion - location overview

So I recently started playing with 6 characters (which is my favorite mode, more playing with decks between scenarios, more likelihood of utilizing any particular card, more powers going on, etc) and I've noticed something that I'd like to suggest.

When playing with a small group it's pretty easy to remember / check around the map screen to see what locations are still open / need to be covered / etc. However with 6, there's 8 locations and I've noticed after playing a few games, at least for me, it's a little cumbersome and hard to remember what locations are covered, where people are, etc.

My suggestion would be like a little minimap/key on the right side of the map screen (or maybe even adding location symbols somehow tied to the character symbols on the character screen) that lists all the location icons (with closed symbols if appropriate) with all the character icons next to what location they are at. There might be a better way to do this as well, that's just my immediate thought. But overall I'm finding when I play with 6 that while the actual temp close screen provides a nice summary, that before that point I'm doing a lot of repeat panning around the map to double check and remind myself what's what.

Not a high priority suggestion but thought I'd throw it out there.