1) Is there anywhere to see what the cards we haven't unlocked actually do? I'm thinking Orik's Shield/Skinshaw Mask but also the regular Treasure Chest cards as well. The legendaries might take a few tries for a noob like me to unlock, so I want to make sure my efforts are worth it. Is there a wiki with cards.

2) I've read that we can salvage excess treasure chest cards. How do we do that in iOS?

-Thanks!

For the legendary rewards like orik'S , you can press the "Card Reward" button in the lower left corner of the scenario selection screen.

I don't think there's a wiki with all cards yet, but many are direct copies from the physical card game so you might have some luck with google picture search.

You can salvage cards from the treasure chests by going to the vault, selecting (enlarging) them. A salvage button wll appear (note that this button appears ONLY for cards you can actually salvage). Salvaging is currently BUGGED however and doesn't give you any gold for the destroyed card. Wait for a patch.

• Like 2