Bug - Black Fang's Lair

Hrist

Question

When playing this scenario I closed the location I defeated the Ancient Skeleton and closed the location Thassilonian Dungeon.  Then, I used Stride to move Ezren to the Temple.  When I got there, it put the spell back into my hand and then asked me to discard two cards anyway.  When I tried, the card I was trying to discard became grey (instead of glowing blue indicating I could use it) and the arrow at the right of the screen (that let's me move to the next step or character) started pulsing.  However, no amount of pressing the arrow let me continue my game.

I tried quitting the game with the in game menu and went back in to see if it was fixed but no.  I then hard shut down the game on my iPad (double tap home button and swipe the application) but after loading the game again it was still stuck.  I eventually had to forfeit my game to be able to continue.

Just wanted to bring this to people's attention.

1 answer to this question

When playing this scenario I closed the location I defeated the Ancient Skeleton and closed the location Thassilonian Dungeon.  Then, I used Stride to move Ezren to the Temple.  When I got there, it put the spell back into my hand and then asked me to discard two cards anyway.  When I tried, the card I was trying to discard became grey (instead of glowing blue indicating I could use it) and the arrow at the right of the screen (that let's me move to the next step or character) started pulsing.  However, no amount of pressing the arrow let me continue my game.

I tried quitting the game with the in game menu and went back in to see if it was fixed but no.  I then hard shut down the game on my iPad (double tap home button and swipe the application) but after loading the game again it was still stuck.  I eventually had to forfeit my game to be able to continue.

Just wanted to bring this to people's attention.

Two of us just had this bug happen within the last day on Android and PC. I guess this bug isn't yet fixed a year later.