Shock Lonbow add's d4+1 to another's check

Longshot11

Question

What is says in the title. According to the card it should be only d4 (as much as the +1 bonus makes sense to me for a magical weapon).

Bare in mind, it's possible the issue is not with the bow itself. I was nuking a villain and was thrownig like two dozen cards and powers at it. My boss-killer's hard bonus (the +X in the red box below the check) changed differently depending on the order in which the cards were played, even when it doesn't make sense to do so. I canceled for the first time when I noticed discarding the Shock Bow adds +1 bonus, and afterwards a got different bonus stacking anomalias (playing Poog added 4, instead of 3...), but the +1 bonus from the bow was always persistant.

In short, currently there's something very wonky about the card interdependencies and their stacking bonuses, all dependent on timing.

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet