Stuck at the end of a quest

slade13

Question

I had the duplicate character bug hit during a quest with 3 characters and now i can't abandon the quest. It takes me to the screen to replenish my decks but after fixing the 3 characters it seems i need to fix the duplicates to get the arrow to turn green but I can't access the duplicate characters to fix them. Has anyone figured out how to fix this error yet?

7 answers to this question

Sounds badly that you have to remove the game and make reinstall.

You will lose all progress, but you will maintain your gold and everything you have bougth.

One alternative would be manually delete your quest save files From your device, but I hope that the developer can tell what to remove, so that you don't broke the game...

Before doing all that...

Try hitting the gear icon and selecting quit game and see if it takes you back to the main menu. If so, then choose quest mode again and choose new characters at top left, drag down some brand new guys and try starting a new quest from scratch. Quest mode was very buggy before this patch (I couldn't even play it, it would freeze on the loading screen every time) so if this works you might be okay. Otherwise you could try reinstalling the app but hopefully that won't be necessary.

It was only my first Quest anyway so no experience points on any of those characters to lose. Quit game button in quest leads me to refilling character decks... And the quest button just takes me back there. It doesn't work in the same way that Story mode does.