Sandpoint Cathedral not working with Wildcard summons?

Longshot11

Question

Quest mode, Legendary difficulty, one of the Wildcard is "When anyone encounters a Henchman, all heroes summon end encounter Ancient Skeleton henchman".

The Cathedral power is "when you defeat a monster, you may put a blessing from your Discrad into your hand".

- With Seelah, I encontered the Cathedral henchman, killed him, got a blessing from my Discard.

- then everyone summoned end fought a Skelenton; I defeated mine with Seelah, still in the open Cathedral

- the location power did not activate and skipped right to prompting me to close the Cathedral; after closing, it still didn't offer me to retrieve a blessing

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

2 answers to this question

So it does not react to summoned monsters.

No, I distinctly remember that when my people at Cathedral fight a monster from a Horde barrier - they get their blessing.

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.