Hannibal_PJV

Bug: Playing Poisonous cloud in another player turn

Question

Story mode, legendary difficulty a2 scenario 2. Four characters : Seelah, Seoni, Lini, Sajan. Location decegrated wault.

Seoni did play Poisonous cloud at Sajans turn. The spell did not come back to the Seonis deck after Sajans turn. When making rebuild after close winning in last turn. Sajan without any cards left in his hand managed to kill the Main villain with the blessings of others... Well the poison gas cloud was not available even after the scenario.

Two possibilities, the end off scenario caused the loss of card, or the thing that card was played on another players turn.

4 answers to this question

Hello Hannibal_PJV,

I believe you are taking about Toxic Cloud? Just to get some clarity, you were never prompted to recharge the card after the turn was over? Is the card was no longer in your deck after completing the scenario? 

Thanks!

Whats this at obsidian.net?

Yes, Tocix cloud it was, no there was not recharge prompt and no the card was not in the deck anymore. I just found out at the end of adventure that Seoni was missing one spell.

So some thing postpone the recharge event I supose.

Thanks for the update. I'll enter a bug and investigate the issue further. Does it happen other cards that recharge as well, or was it just the one time?

Whats this at obsidian.net?

Have to try to Mess up again ;-) if I can reproduce it with other cards. But most other cards works fine, like Eloguence, and streght and so on. But those you can play in any location. Also I have not managed to play those during the very last round of the game.

There was 0 blessing left in the blessing deck and I was running in the edge, if you can say so... Have to use all blessing to explore and count on other player cards to possible fights.