Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Dead character missed Skill Feat @ perils o/t lost coast

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

bein

bein

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 17 posts

Another bug.  On my first play through on normal mode, the rogue died on the last adventure "black fangs dungeon" .  The priest lived and got the skill up , the rogue did not.   I thought that on subsequent runs that option would become available, but I have now beat all of the original adventure path adventures on all 3 difficulties with both the original 2 characters and now with a third character.  The third character got her skill feat, but the rogue has not.   It appears as if she got credit for completing that adventure, (I got to pick a boon of any type for her)  but not for the adventure path.

blackshad

blackshad

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 1 posts

i got the exact same problem

i won the third scenario , killing black fang but only 1 of my characters got the skill points

the others got the achievement (finishing the quests) but no SP

what can i do??

Hannibal_PJV

Hannibal_PJV

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 2308 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer
Hmmm there seem to be somekind of flagging bug in there.

regretelle

regretelle

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 2 posts
I have the same problem. The rogue didn't get her skill-up.

mjkoopman

mjkoopman

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

This bug is listed in the "Known Issues" post pinned in this forum. Hopefully that means that they plan to have it resolved in the next version, because I've encountered it as well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users