Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Mending completely stalls me

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

TheAndyman

TheAndyman

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 3 posts
So I am going through the story, and I attempt to use the clerk's mending spell on my rogue. It switched to the rogue, who opts to discard the darts. After discarding the darts it opens the discard pipe menu. I only have one option which is a light crossbow, so I drag that to my hand. And then nothing happens. It continues to say "Exchange one card in your hand for 1 card in the discard" but doesn't let me do anything. There is no way to exit or cancel or anything, it is for all intents and purposes frozen. I can click on cards in the discard to read them but that is it. I can no longer drag anything anywhere or even forfeit or go to the menu or anything.

StormbringerGT

StormbringerGT

• Members
  • 774 posts
  • Steam:StormbringerGT
  • Xbox Gamertag:StormbringerGT
  • Pillars of Eternity Silver Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Lords of the Eastern Reach Backer

Thanks, known issue other users reported with mending.

_Harwin_

_Harwin_

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 122 posts

This also happened to me with Sandpoint Cathedral post-closing power (after making Wisdom check, could not recover items).

So it isn't unique to mending.

I closed the app and relaunched and it was even worse:

Attached File  StuckSandpointCathedral.jpg   140.61KB   0 downloads

jtdfan

jtdfan

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 3 posts
  • Steam:jtdfan
  • PSN Portable ID:SmackdownFreak
  • Xbox Gamertag:jtdfan
My wife is having this issue right now and she can't continue her game. She really is getting fed up with the game constantly giving her issues. ETA on possible fix?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users