Sign in to follow this  
TheAndyman

Mending completely stalls me

Question

So I am going through the story, and I attempt to use the clerk's mending spell on my rogue. It switched to the rogue, who opts to discard the darts. After discarding the darts it opens the discard pipe menu. I only have one option which is a light crossbow, so I drag that to my hand. And then nothing happens. It continues to say "Exchange one card in your hand for 1 card in the discard" but doesn't let me do anything. There is no way to exit or cancel or anything, it is for all intents and purposes frozen. I can click on cards in the discard to read them but that is it. I can no longer drag anything anywhere or even forfeit or go to the menu or anything.

3 answers to this question

This also happened to me with Sandpoint Cathedral post-closing power (after making Wisdom check, could not recover items).

So it isn't unique to mending.

I closed the app and relaunched and it was even worse:

post-162618-0-68018400-1462368056_thumb.jpg

My wife is having this issue right now and she can't continue her game. She really is getting fed up with the game constantly giving her issues. ETA on possible fix?