Hi everyone. Been eagerly awaiting this one, and absolutely loving it so far!

That said, I have no experience with the beta or any streams (and have not played the physical game), so I have a few newbie questions, if anyone could help me out!

Feat 1: In the rules, it says "each adventure reward may only be claimed once, unless otherwise stated." Is this PER CHARACTER? As in, can I replay the first Perils adventure (all 3 scenarios) with multiple different teams and each new character that completes it gets the feat at the end?  Also, how does this work with different difficulties? Do I get a feat for each difficulty I complete?

Feat 2: Does anyone have a list of how many card/power/skill feats we get in total? Is it enough to max out any of the three categories?

Feat 3: How does the class specialization work? Can you only choose one specialization? Or are you able to switch around as you please once you unlock the specializations? Do your "basic class" feats transfer to your specialization? If not, is it possible to "save" the feat points so you aren't "wasting" them on the basic class?

Blessings: So, it seems like most of the time blessings are not used for much other than tracking turns (other than your starting blessings). It seems like one of the ways to get blessings into actual obtainable areas is to find the villain and lose to him (which removes turns but actually puts blessings into locations). Is this a good strategy? Or is there another way to get blessings from the blessings deck (or at all)?

Treasure 1: In the store, it says, under Treasure: "The chances that your characters will find great boons during a scenario increases with every treasure chest card you own." What does this mean? I understand, I think, that when you open a treasure chest, those cards go into your vault and you can then encounter them. But does this mean that you need to NOT open treasure chests to give yourself more or a chance of encountering those vaulted cards? So if I buy (or find) 10 treasure chests, I should only open 1 and leave 9 closed so those 9 increase my chances of encountering the cards from the opened 1?

Treasure 2: I got a free treasure chest somewhere (was it the tutorial?). Is it possible to get more randomly? Or beyond the first, can we only get them by buying them in the store?

Decks 1: Before I started on my journey, I had a huge pool of cards to change my characters decks with. After completing a scenario, it would only let me alter decks with cards I obtained as a result of that scenario. After the entire adventure is done, will I again have the huge pool of cards to rearrange character decks?

Decks 2: In between scenarios, it still required me to maintain my "card limits" (would not let me hit the blue arrow to advance until all limits were met). What if I had used many potions or something similar (and they were banished)? I would not have had enough cards to fulfill the limits. How would I have continued?

The future: Will more adventures be released beyond deck 6? Will they always increase in number (and therefore difficulty) or might there be a new "starting point"? (so instead of adventure 1, it could be adventure 1b, a new easy starting point that leads to new adventures: 2b, 3b, etc.)

Ok that was a lot. Thanks for reading this far and thanks for the help in advance!

• Like 1

Feat1: only one per character in the same box...

Feat2: no, you can not get everything.

Feat3: only one spesialization. Basic feats carry on.

Blessings: some locations have blessings. If you defeated willain there will be more blessings in the open locations. If you lose there will be Also more blessing in the locations but you lose time, aka blessing deck is slimmer! Blessings Are mainly used for extra exploration or helping the check.

Deck 1 and 2: you only have huge pool in the Beginning of the game or if you have too few card die banishing or deck size increase.

Another newbie question

How does it work if you defeat a villain at one location, it moves to another,,,and then you run into the henchman at that location first and close it? I had this happen in one game and the villain card turned face down. When I play the game in real life, we have been playing after you close the location, if the villain is in the discarded cards you immediately encounter him. Have I been playing it wrong in real life? 

Another newbie question

How does it work if you defeat a villain at one location, it moves to another,,,and then you run into the henchman at that location first and close it? I had this happen in one game and the villain card turned face down. When I play the game in real life, we have been playing after you close the location, if the villain is in the discarded cards you immediately encounter him. Have I been playing it wrong in real life? 

Yes, you have but you are very close. The difference is very minor. When you close a location (via a henchman for instance), in the physical game (and this one I suspect but it hasn't happened to me yet) you banish all cards except the villain who goes back into the location deck face down and the location is not closed. The villain is the only card in the location deck so now you know where the villain is and can play a card (like a Blessing of the Gods) to immediately explore again and encounter him or wait until you are ready and use your free explore in a later turn. 

Strategy-wise it is good to leave the villain where he is and get prepared for the battle. Get other locations closed or have a character at each open one so they can temporarily close it when you finally encounter the villain.

So actually, come to think of it, the way you have been playing it is tougher. You may be encountering the villain when you aren't really ready for him.

I'm not sure what you mean by one per character in the same box?

The first Adventure "Perils of the Lost Coast" has Adventure Reward: Each character gains a skill feat.  Through replaying or making new parties or whatever, can I get this skill feat reward on EVERY character?

I'm not sure what you mean by one per character in the same box?

The first Adventure "Perils of the Lost Coast" has Adventure Reward: Each character gains a skill feat.  Through replaying or making new parties or whatever, can I get this skill feat reward on EVERY character?

Each copy of each character can only get the reward once. So, if you play as Valeros and get the reward, that copy of Valeros can't get the reward again. If you are able to create a new Valeros from scratch, that copy of Valeros (let's call him Valeros B) can get the reward. On the main screen, if you press the story button, you'll see you can have multiple parties. Each party is separate from the others. Vaerlos A would be in party A and Valeros B would be in party B.

• Like 1