Issues with Skill Feats

Eldicor

Question

Beta build 2, PnP off, Permadeath off

I had previously completed adventures 0 and 1 in story mode on normal with Merisiel and Kyra, and I completed 0-1 and 0-2 on heroic with them as well. After these scenarios, I earned enough gold to purchase Seoni. I went back to the save file, added Seoni to the party, and continued with 0-3 on heroic with the 3 of them. After completing 0-3, it offered Seoni both the card reward and the adventure reward of a skill feat even though she had not done 0-1 and 0-2.

Then, after finishing 1-1 with these three characters on heroic, only Seoni was offered the skill feat as expected, but in 1-2 on heroic, some of my rolls for Kyra and Merisiel seemed easier than expected. Looking at the character sheets, I see that Kyra and Merisiel now have 4 skill feats filled in. For Kyra, I had originally picked 1 Str and 1 Wis feats, but she now has 3 Str and 1 Wis. For Merisiel, I had originally picked 2 Dex feats, but she now has 2 Str and 2 Dex. It looks like it just gave an extra Str feat to the other characters each time Seoni was offered a skill feat.

1 answer to this question