Dagger +1 Issue

Eldicor

Question

I just finished the first scenario of AD1 on normal with Merisiel and Kyra, and during play Kyra picked up a dagger +1. When I wanted to uae it for its second power (adding to combat check after another weapon was played) it was not highlighted and I had no option to do so. Kyra tried using it to go with her Spiked Chain on two different combats, and then she gave it to Merisiel and she tried using it with her Heavy Crossbowon two different combats, and it never let me do so. I have been able to use the regular Dagger in this way successfully in the past. Thanks again for all of your work on the app!

2 answers to this question

I just finished the first scenario of AD1 on normal with Merisiel and Kyra, and during play Kyra picked up a dagger +1. When I wanted to uae it for its second power (adding to combat check after another weapon was played) it was not highlighted and I had no option to do so. Kyra tried using it to go with her Spiked Chain on two different combats, and then she gave it to Merisiel and she tried using it with her Heavy Crossbowon two different combats, and it never let me do so. I have been able to use the regular Dagger in this way successfully in the past. Thanks again for all of your work on the app!

Thanks for reporting this. It is now a known issue that should be fixed. :)

Fixed in the update!