Is there a way to find the full companion dialogue text?

I was completely enraptured by the writing accompanying Durance. I was wondering if there is a way that I can look up what he says so that I can enjoy it without going through all the motions of loading/saving etc. I just want his fantastic, poetic quotes. 

I looked through the pillars folder but couldn't find it anywhere. 

I can't remember the exact path but look for a folder called "localized" and the "en" folder in it (or language of your choice).  That folder will contain separate files and folders for various areas in the game, and the files can be opened in Notepad.  I can't remember if there's one specifically for Durance's dialogue, but that'll hopefully help you in general.

• Like 1

I can't remember the exact path but look for a folder called "localized" and the "en" folder in it (or language of your choice).  That folder will contain separate files and folders for various areas in the game, and the files can be opened in Notepad.  I can't remember if there's one specifically for Durance's dialogue, but that'll hopefully help you in general.

Yep. But it should be noted that reading it can be a bit confusing because of the way the text is organized.

• Like 2