Please correct Polish 'Grey Sleeper' quest description

pagulhan

Question

Polish version is already so bad I usually have to change into English version or search in the Internet to understande what the description says. It seems to be made with google translator. Anyway, I'm here to ask to fix 'grey sleeper'. Polish description says literally nothing about resting, meaning you have no clue how to push the quest forward. Is it doable for you?

English version: rest

Polish: look. Just ran across all the cementaries in the game, no luck. I had to check the walkthrough what I hate to progress. I mean, I still can't progress because char with 'grey sleeper' doesn't say anything after resting but I'll try to workaround it.

Edited by pagulhan

2 answers to this question

What does the polish description say, then? How was ""Find the sun-kissed hillocks where the dead folk sleep. Rest beside their wasting flesh; inspect what dreams you reap." translated without using some form of "rest" or "sleep" or variation thereof?

t50aJUd.jpg

It says 'hillock warmed by the sun, the place of rest for the dead ones; look at their bodies and shed a tear'. It's saying that dead people lie under the ground, not that you have to camp near them. Not even suggesting it. It's a tip to look for a cementary, nothing else.

Edited by pagulhan