How do I shut up Master Forwyn, and the mob in front of my house?

Seriously, I’ve already defeated Gathbin and his terrible army, pretty handily. Yet, a mob and Forwyn still occupy my front lawn, every time I return to Caed Nua, with Forwyn warning me about the dire consequences of neglecting Gathbin's aggressive sentiments. If I agree . . . again . . . to go ahead to war, I end up facing literally nobody, in the end, on the field in Yenwood, and then return to the same scene at Caed Nua, with the mob and the dismal Forwyn. What the hell? So far, I've just been ignoring Forwyn and the mob. I figure that's the proper thing to do. Am I wrong? Am I missing something?

Seriously, I’ve already defeated Gathbin and his terrible army, pretty handily. Yet, a mob and Forwyn still occupy my front lawn, every time I return to Caed Nua, with Forwyn warning me about the dire consequences of neglecting Gathbin's aggressive sentiments. If I agree . . . again . . . to go ahead to war, I end up facing literally nobody, in the end, on the field in Yenwood, and then return to the same scene at Caed Nua, with the mob and the dismal Forwyn. What the hell? So far, I've just been ignoring Forwyn and the mob. I figure that's the proper thing to do. Am I wrong? Am I missing something?

It is known issue, and afaik it is going to be fixed in 3.02.

• Like 2

"Each event is preceded by Prophecy. But without the hero, there is no Event."

-Zurin Arctus, the Underking