[v3.00.929 PX1

Uffizi

Question

I've updated an existing game played on the "path of the damned" difficulty into the new beta and run into the following bugs:

The ability "sworn enemy" doesn't not refresh upon rest, it seems to be permanently disabled. The bug affects bout my player character and Pallegina, (both paladins).

Sometimes spellcasters can't cast spells, the behave as if "interrupted" when finishing the spell. Reloading a savegame fixes this behaviour.

String errors:

Stag Helm - Missing item mod 440 on pop up display, no issues in the item description.

St. Borragia's Tears - Missing item mod 443 and 455 also only errors in the pop up.

Hermits Hat - Missing item mod 456 otherwise same as above.

2 answers to this question

Hello Uffizi,

Welcome to the Forums and thanks for joining us! As delfador has mentioned, Sworn enemy is now a per encounter ability, it should be refreshing after combat has ended. It sounds like you been away for awhile, so I would suggest verifying your game cache if you are playing in Steam. To do that, go to your Steam library, right click Pillars of Eternity > Properties > Local Files > Verify Integrity of Game Cache. See if that resolves your issue. If not, could you please upload a save file and an output log via dropbox so I can take a look? 

As for the other issues you mentioned, all of those errors have been fixed with the exception of St. Borragia's Tears. I have entered a bug into our database.

Thank you for you support.