Here's why everyone cept casters should dumpt INT to 3.

For Fighter, Paladin, and Monk you can safely dump INT.

But not for the Barbarian. He needs INT to develop his full potential.

A Fighter can dump intellect and have a stronger build.

A Paladin and a Monk who dumps intellect will have a different build, not necessarily stronger and in many ways weaker.

• Like 1

i just had a Triple Crown Solo run end :(

i was running a Aumaua/Towering Physique Chanter with INT dumped to 3, and every other stat at 15. (love that math!)

I've been doing some experiments with come winds of death and, strangely enough with the cross-class talent that lets fight unarmed, i forgt the name. novice's suffering?

at level 3, which is when i died when i accidentally aggroed a bunch of forest trolls on my way to east, in the map to the right of magran's fork; anyway with the stats i mentioned, 15 everything 3 int, and novice's suffering, i was punching fools for 10 dmg on a graze and 13-15 on a hit. 

i'll try to explain in another post why exactly that ability is "under the rader", but the fastest way is just whoever wants to see just fire up the game, and either create a merc and pick novice suffering or console in the talent and punch a few fools. the damage output is beyond ridiculous! i wish i'd gotten further, this was my my first trial of iron potd solo run, but i think this was the most fun i've had since the first timei played it.

solo chanter punching fools while summoning ghosts lol hella fun. seriously that talent is too cool for school, check it out before it gets fixed. i have a suspicion it'll out-scale the actual monk's fist dmg, same as the cross-class fighter recovery talent will out-scale by max lvl the actual fighter's recovery.

edit: oh, the point of the build is the combo of full-plate + novice's suffering for super-fast, super-good crushing dmg + chanter summons + permanently-on winds of death stacking on top of itself. 

the unit would punch an enemy, i'd see a red 11 float up, then i'd see a red 3, then a red 1, then the second punch for a graze of 6, then another red 3 from winds... it's insane. winds of death scales with might and it's ACC is based off PER, and it can graze and it can crit and it can freaking interrupt.

Edited by aweigh0101