[2.02] bug Llengrath's Displaced Image causing CASTER to MISS

blinkicide

Question

Llengrath's Displaced Image has the following description:

+25 deflection, +20 reflex, 50% of INCOMING hits converted to grazes.

You can see in the two screenshots, that the buff is also causing the caster to miss targets.  Notice the target was missed in this case where a graze was converted to a miss. The first screenshot highlights the combat text, and the second screenshot shows the enemy has no such displaced image buff active, so it must be the attackers buff that  is interfering.

For what it's worth, this bug seems to occur with Minoletta's Concussive Impact, but not sure what else..., just doesn't  happen all the time, that much I know.

post-147905-0-09676900-1445127162_thumb.jpg

post-147905-0-78788800-1445127162_thumb.jpg

Edited by blinkicide

3 answers to this question

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Hello blinkicide,

I thought that maybe the Minoletta's spells would be the cause of it, but after some testing, I was not able to reproduce the issue as Andrea has kindly posted on the thread I have already answered. 

Once the new patch goes lives, if the issue is still occurring, please let me know. 

Thank you for your support!