Sigil of the sword missing at Durgan's Battery

Stuffu

Question

In the mines at Durgan's Battery the sigil of the sword is missing.

I can't recall that I ever picked it up but but it's certainly not in the place it should be, the top left corner of the workshop. How do I get around this!? I could start over from the mines autosave but I rather don't. Unless I'm completely wrong where I should find the missing piece it's clearly a bug.

6 answers to this question

Restarted the mines again and still no sigil of the sword.

Also, maybe something that's intended but when completing the white forge, Durgan's Battery completely resets with all loot, fog of war and enemies back in action.

Hello Stuffu,

You will fin the sigil of the sword  in a hidden spot (you need to be in sneak to search for it) in the upper right corner of the Workshop in the scroll cabinet.

As for Durgan's Battery resetting, that is not intended and we are aware of the issue. I would suggest loading an older save and hopefully it doesn't reset again.

Thank you for your support!

I also cannot find the Sigil of the Sword.  I am in sneak mode and searching the map scroll storage in the northeast corner of the workshop as indicated in a prior answer.  I can find it anywhere in the area.  Running on a Mac.  If I never find it, Is there a workaround to proceed?