Does anyone play the card version in the Irvine or Mission Viejo area?

I would love to meet up with some people to see how this game plays out. I've always been into game RPG's but this would be my first RPG experance outside of that.

Intrest was sparked because I was contacted by a third party for a position opening on the pathfinder team (This position is posted on Obsidian Entertainment website so its public info). I've looked up the card game on youtube and it looks amazing. Hopfully I'll be given the opertonity to dump descusting amounts of hours into this game to get it done.

I would love to meet up with some people to see how this game plays out. I've always been into game RPG's but this would be my first RPG experance outside of that.

Intrest was sparked because I was contacted by a third party for a position opening on the pathfinder team (This position is posted on Obsidian Entertainment website so its public info). I've looked up the card game on youtube and it looks amazing. Hopfully I'll be given the opertonity to dump descusting amounts of hours into this game to get it done.

You might want to head over to the Paizo forums. 

There's also Pathfinder Society PACG play that happens at FLGS, there's probably a few in that area.

• 2 weeks later...