Soulbound Weapons (Remove/replace the kill x enemy)

A lot of the White March content that was based off the Pillars main game is very well done, expanded in quality and scale. The new mechanics is like a writer trying to proof read his own work. He can fix a lot of it, but there will be certain things only alpha readers and editors can resolve, with the addition of a fresh pov.

They would have done better to make more uniques for weapon classes that have relative weaknesses. If they are ignoring weapon focus specializations, instead using omni, then that is already making it obvious that certain weapon groups are too limited or weak. To then make it class limited without any role playing purpose but only combat mechanics, is certainly an interesting design decision.

Pity we cant put a pole up, to see who actually wants to see Soulbound Weapons unrestricted to class.

Something like.. Yes, No, Not Bothered.

I can't see anyway of doing it, unless someone else knows?

Other people have posted polls on the forum here, so it is certainly do able, but I don't know the exact instructions.

Pity we cant put a pole up, to see who actually wants to see Soulbound Weapons unrestricted to class.

Something like.. Yes, No, Not Bothered.

I can't see anyway of doing it, unless someone else knows?

It bears remembering that this forum is not a representative sample. Any poll here wouldn't necessarily reflect the broad swath of players. Not even the KS can be used to do general polls like that anymore, since the game has been generally available for so long.

If I'm typing in red, it means I'm being sarcastic. But not this time.

Dark green, on the other hand, is for jokes and irony in general.