Phrases stuck on 4 times

Gs11

Question

On my chanter phrases stuck at number 4 and can't go up to larger amount like 5/6 etc. I have to use invocation to reset to 0 and than counting is restarted. so it's impossible to complete  6 or more phrases   and use 2 invocations one after another.

this effect appear in 2.01 as in 2.02

Should it be like that??

Edited by Gs11

5 answers to this question

Don't use chanter myself but that sounds bad. You should probably submit a save file for the devs to look into.

So it is NOT normal and intended effect, that chanter can only finish 4 phrase and stuck? Can You check  a chanter in Your game? I would  appreciate.

Edited by Gs11

Don't use chanter myself but that sounds bad. You should probably submit a save file for the devs to look into.

So it is NOT normal and intended effect, that chanter can only finish 4 phrase and stuck? Can You check  a chanter in Your game? I would  appreciate.

I've cast Summon Drake before with 5 might. In my experience Kana likes to cast Summon Skeleton as soon as he reaches 3 phases chanted. So maybe he cast a spell without you noticing?

It will be easier if you can submit a save file for the devs...