Weapon Accuracies are bugged

Anaeme

Question

Weapon Accuracies are bugged in the game

This is a terrible development because you cannot reliably beat the game if your accuracy does not work.

My character was carrying a Fine Pollaxe (Accuracy +4) when decided to respec. I noticed a high accuracy score and decided to check by unequipping the weapon and replacing with a regular one. I then discovered there was no difference between the regular and enhanced weapon accuracy values on my character sheet. This issue repeated itself on all the rest of my party.

I don't see how anyone can play PoE with bugged weapon accuracies. Game breaking stuff like this cannot wait for the next patch cycle. It needs to be fixed right away

4 answers to this question

I've only been active on here for a week or two but I feel like I see this reported every single day.  It's been explained as a display bug over and over again.  Is this something different?

That being said, I really wish they would get the numbers displaying properly because as of now the display isn't worth a damn.

2.02 fixes this.

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus