Stormcaller's DR reduction activates Sneak Attack

mogo

Question

I'm not sure if this is a bug or a very helpful addition but the new soulbound bow Stormcaller's DR reduction activates the sneak attack for the apprentice sneak attack and the regular one. In the status menu it has the same icon as hobbled so maybe it needs a new class? If this is the way its supposed to be then there needs to be some text about it cause you could easily build a party around this.

5 answers to this question

mogo, could you attach a saved game and your output.log file? QA will request these.

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

https://www.dropbox.com/s/o2isnlapjx16k3u/StormCallerSneakBug.zip?dl=0

Sorry for the wait, the affliction picture shows that the target has only 1 affliction, the dr reduction and that it shows up with the hobbled sign. The sneak attack activating picture has Remi, my rogue getting a sneak attack while the apprentice sneak attack picture shows, Eder getting a apprentice sneak attack on the same target.