Zahua mentions Durance

tinysalamander

Question

6 answers to this question

Its quite alright! I'll keep an eye out for it and see if it happens again. 

Thank you for your support!

Hmm, my first post so I am hoping that if I quote you, you will be flagged to 'keep an eye out' :) 

Anyway, same issue happened to me.  I have created some saves for ya to give you the big picture, screenshot, and output log at:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/n6fonakngtwdo86/AAACJ-OqUZCJc9Imj9tHnxDBa?dl=0

I think the save file most important to you is e30057de-ab3e-401b-a7cd-834a86839856 autosave_2.savegame when I was in Oldsong before porting to Dyrford.

Basically, when I was leaving Oldsong for what I thought was Caed Nua, I got the same Durance bird legs message from Zahua.  Also, oddly enough, I ended up at Dyrford Village so I might have clicked on that place by accident, not sure, but thought I should mention it in case that bugged on me too.

I'm not bugged by the bug, just helping you out is all.

(P.S. not jumping in the pit until WM2 comes out!  Learned my lesson the first time :) which is why you see noreturnsave file, that was me messing around)  

(P.P.S. and Zahua is hilarious)

Hello Githyuknuklukfunguy,

Welcome to the forums! Luckily I have this thread followed so, if anyone posts on this thread, I will be notified. Thank you for supplying a screenshot showing the bug. I still wasn't able to reproduce the issue with your save but since you have a screenshot, I will write up a bug. 

Thank you for your support. 

• Like 1