[Patch 2.01] Bugs

edtate

Question

Hey guys,

I'm new to posting here, not sure if some of these bugs have been reported but here are the ones I uncovered in my latest playthrough. I will try to be as descriptive as possible though in some cases I am unsure how the bug exactly occured.

[General]

* Sometimes encounters would not end despite being far away from any monster PC. This happened in the Maw and various other locations as I recall.

[Chanter]

* The summoned phantom would sometimes persist despite the encounter ending, meaning I had a buddy there for the rest of the game or until a Load. The phantom would even transition areas with the main PC. I think this was caused when transitioning from one encounter to a next one seamlessly but not sure.

[Monk]

* The skill which creates a fire and ice monk would sometimes persist past an encounter as per phantom bug. 

[Priest]

* Withdraw does not regenerate endurance as per the description.

* Withdraw does not last a full 20 seconds when engagement ends, making it unusable in order to avoid unwanted encounters, not sure if this is a bug or deliberate. When engagement ends, withdraw ends, even if monsters are nearby.

[Wizard]

* After casting concelhauts staff and fighting the last caravaner at the beginning of the game (killing the friendly NPCs), it sometimes occured that the player would survive despite having 0 endurance. The PC would then kill the last caravaner and respawn as a debug level 7 cipher named 'Player' in the ruins (very entertaining bug).

* Concelhauts staff would sometimes persist despite the player character being dead, and thus never get to the 'You are dead' screen.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet