Fisherman's Penance quest bug (spoiler)

Stoner

Question

Well, there's nothing gamebreaking really, just rather funny tbh.

I chose to kill fishery owner who killed his sister (can't recall his name) and Lurgolder (the guy who I probably dragged out of burning house) sided with me in this fight. He survived and said thanks after the fight, but next time I enter fishery, I see curious picture, Lurgold gets attacked by Fishery Guards and Workers and even if I force attack them and they turn on me, killing them all, Lurgold still gets killed by invisible enemy which I have no way to prevent.

I'm just curious if Lurgold isn't quest character and I'm not missing anything with his death?

Here's the screenshot:1WcxEtk.jpg

2 answers to this question

Hello Stoner,

Usually if you kill an NPC that gives you a quest, you will either get "Quest Failed" or "Quest Updated". If you got neither of those, then you are okay. In this case, Lurgolder is risking his life to aid you, so he knows the risks involved. 

However, that part is definitely a bug where he gets killed by invisible units. Do you happen to have a save file you can upload via dropbox so I can take a look? Please include an output log as well.

Thanks a bunch!

• Like 1