Any good items in the expansion that give more stats or interesting effects?

I'd back up rangers, for being excellent damage, decent CC, and all with very minimal micro needed. Great class, and't can't really ever have too many of them in the team. Also a lot of really good unique bows in the game, more than most weapons get.

I haven't actually mathed out if it does more than a Rogue now though. Ranger still has a pretty low multiplier, but the pets hit very hard now, but I've never try to parse out exactly how effective it's being. (I mean, I see a 70 damage from the Fox in the combat logs every now and then, but I'm not often checking his attack speed and acc).

Oh, one thing about ranger pets, at least in 2.0, is that they can change weapons....except the second weapon is some crush damage thing that does single digits. You'll not run into it very often, except when selecting the entire group and hitting change weapon, but just something to keep in mind if you see the pet constantly doing single digit crush damage. Took me a few min to figure out why my pets were borked.

Rogue is still king of single target dps, but if you add up the dps from twinned arrows, the attack speed buffs, the pet, and the driving flight... well, it can get pretty large in total for the ranger.

The rogue's initial DPS is high because of some of the backstabs, talents, stealth sneak attacks, etc. The endurance comes from the basic sneak attack though. Raw damage from wounds is also pretty good.

Ranger is more endurance based, in that it just keeps outputting the hurt cause it's not based on abilities, per encounter or per rest as much. If you can keep the pet alive using a paladin or buff, Itumaak has a good attack rate. Once the ranger has stunning shots, it means that the entire party's dps against that target goes up as well. And those shots are forever so long as you have a target, your ranger is alive, and your pet is alive attacking the ranger's target.

The rogue runs out of cc when his abilities go bye bye. The critical build rogue using st Rum or Tall grass, though, probably compensates for that issue.

That pet weapon switch thing sounds like a bug. Because there's no normal interface for it.

Edited by Ymarsakar

I gave the White Crest Armor to someone who had Boots of Speed, because move +2, is still plenty fast.

Another item I like from the expansion is Fellstroke, a pistol with ambushing and +2 stealth for only two enchantment points.

Is Coil of Resourcefulness unique to the expansion?  It's pretty neat.

Bittercut is a sabre that does corrode/slash damage type, which I found useful.

Edited by MunoValente