So, where are all the souldbound weapons?

You've got half a soulbound weapon if you've done Russetwood. :p

Anyhow:

The greatsword (Barbarian/Fighter/Paladin) is held by bandits north of Galvino's house outside Durgan's Battery.

The mace (Rogue/Priest) is inside Durgan's battery.

The hunting bow (Cipher/Chanter/Ranger) is split in two - a silver arrow in Russetwood in a wounded wolf, the bow itself on top of a small dwarven tower.

The quarterstaff (Monk/Druid/Wizard) is in Longfalls fairly close to the entrance and before you fight Ulmar and his monks

The estoc (any class) is at the falls in Longfalls.

When I said death before dishonour, I meant it alphabetically.

Anyhow:

The greatsword (Barbarian/Fighter/Paladin) is held by bandits north of Galvino's house outside Durgan's Battery.

The hunting bow (Cipher/Chanter/Ranger) is split in two - a silver arrow in Russetwood in a wounded wolf, the bow itself on top of a small dwarven tower.

The quarterstaff (Monk/Druid/Wizard) is in Longfalls fairly close to the entrance and before you fight Ulmar and his monks

There's 5 soulbound weapons? I thought there was only 4. Can somebody give me details on the estoc

There's 5 soulbound weapons? I thought there was only 4. Can somebody give me details on the estoc

The estoc is great, any class can use it and upgrading just requires solving some fairly easy riddles and going some places, no kill or damage challenges.    Until you upgrade fully though, it's cursed and you can't remove it.

I have it on the Devil and the stats are base 20-29, DR bypass 5, superb, 10% paralyze on hit or critical, 5% invoke vessels on hit or crit, 5% cast twin stones on hit or critical, grants 3x Slow Spirits per rest (an area of effect enemy slowing spell)

Anyhow:

To be precise with regards to the bow, the small dwarven tower is outside Durgan's Battery.

When I said death before dishonour, I meant it alphabetically.