Audiodragon

I received Kickstarter items for one playthrough.

Question

Hello,

I bought the white march expansion season pass on steam the moment it came out. I had started a new game and made a fire godlike and received  the kickstarter achievement. I had not backed it on Kickstarter.

I also received the Kickstarter items. I already had pre-order items.

However, when I started a new game with a death godlike neither the wurm not the cape were in my inventory. They are present in the save with the fire godlike.

Could I get a clarification on this? I really liked the wurm and would like to have it again if possible.

Thank you.

5 answers to this question

Hey Audiodragon,

Looks like you got lucky with a bug. Could you please upload the save file and an output log from the fire godlike character where you unlocked the achievement? You can use a cloud storing site like dropbox to do that.

Try making a new character and see if you get those items again. Did you pre-order the base game?

Thanks a bunch!

Whats this at obsidian.net?

Hello Aarik D,

Thank you for the reply. The save file is in the link below. I used dropbox like you recommended. I don't know what an output log is, but I'll upload that too if you could elaborate on what it is.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qyi9tfnmaekljxs/3d263025c78c4d528b66aefa40863eb7%207958536%20GildedVale.savegame?dl=0

I've also taken a screenshot, just in case. Here it is:

http://i.imgur.com/K9S5nSe.jpg

I unfortunately don't get the Kickstarter items when I make a new character, but I always get space Boo and the Pledge of Gaun because I pre-ordered the game.

Thank you for your time.