Graceful Retreat appears multiple times in Sagani's talent list

Infinitron

Question

9 answers to this question

Hello Infinitron,

Could you please upload a save file along with an output log. So we can take a look? Also how did you get this to occur? 

Thanks a bunch!

I didn't do anything other than not finishing my playthrough before Patch 2.0 came out. :p I'm guessing whatever fix you applied for making Ranger talents show up had some kind of weird side effect.

I see, did you do any retraining to Segani at any point? Could you still upload save file and output log so I can take a look?

Thanks.

No retraining, I just went from 1.06 savegame that showed almost no talents to a 2.0 savegame that shows too many.

Here's a savegame: http://www.filedropper.com/86c6fe26022149408bb744934e5373f414350401elmshore

i have similiar issue, first I have also multiple graceful retreat , when I respeced graceful retreat disapper completely, to be more specific problem occur when improving sagani from 5-6 lvl

not sure if this solve problem permanently but when unrecruit and rerecruit again sagani through  team management window graceful retreat is showed in tooltip correctly

ps. game is very good but sad fact is that I haven't spent so much time in searching and resolving bugs in anyother game.....I guess I spent equal time on playing and reading websites about game ;/

Edited by Gs11