Massive Lag While In Hyperspace Aboard the Ebon Hawk

I recently decided to install KotOR 2 again.  It has been many years since I last played it and thought to give it another go, however I have come up on an impass.  When I reach the point where you leave the Peragous aboard the Ebon Hawk I am plagued with unplayable lag.  The conversation where you decide to fire upon the astroids and the cutscene run normally.  Its during the conversaion that follows were you're talking to Atton and Kreia about the sith threat seaking out the last Jedi is when it lags.  I believe my problem has something to do with the hyperspace graphics outside. The reason I believe this is that I can play the prologe just fine.  While playing as T3 and looking out the window at the stationary stars, the games runs smoothly.

I am running a retail version of the game with the 1.0b patch.  Also I am playing with the mod TSLRCM 1.8.4 and the mod M4-78EP 1.2.   I am also using the Handmain 4 females - Disciple 4 males addon. (installed/patched in that oder)

Here is the rig I am using (its an older one I know but has run the game smoothly up until this point):

Operating System:  Microsoft Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600)

Language:  English (Regional Setting: English)

System Manufacturer:  Dell COmputer Corporation

SSystem Model OptiPlex GX270

BIOS:  Phoenix ROM BIOS PLUS Version 1.10 A03

PProcessor:  Intel® Pentium® 4 CPU 2.80Hz (2 CPUs)

Memory:  1022MB RAM

Page file:  940MB used, 754MB available

DirectX Versioin:  DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)

Card name:  NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200

Chip Type:  GeForce FX 5200

Below are listed things I have tried to fix my problem (problem still persists):

updated my graphics drivers

turned setttings to lowest possible settings

locked/unlocked taskbar

set program afinity to high

set program afinity to run on only one CPU

added command line in .ini file "Disable Vertex Buffer Objects=" (both 1 & 0)

Not quite sure why I'm not allowed to upload it here, but drop this file in override and see if it resolves it:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qr2kt381vlyc7hr/leh_hyper01_scaled.tga?dl=0

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Nothing distinctively looking different from the old texture? I'm planning to include it in TSLRCM 1.8.4 but since I don't have a videocard that can't handle "non-standard" sized textures I didn't know if it would have any effect. Now I do :)

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee