A useful yet an annoying bug!

BicycleRepairMan

Question

Happened to me twice, both times i was playing solo and was going for the solo and triple crown solo achievments. After entering the first level of Breith Eaman and having some fights with the phantoms and animats, suddenly all enemies just freeze. This unprovoked act of pacifism continues through the second level and even unto the final fight! I know the end boss fight is a pain on solo potd but it just isnt fun wasting Thaos and his 2 sidekicks while they do nothing. As i am concerned that only happens on solo playthroughs.

Also on the 13th level of the endless path, after entering the room with the guardian of nua, the combat wont end no matter how far one is from the enemy.

Cheers 4 reading! :)

8 answers to this question

Hello, BicycleRepairMan.  I'm sorry for your inconvenience.  Do you have a saved game file that you can upload to Dropbox that is experiencing this issue?  That will enable me to take a closer look at the bug.  There is a similar bug already in our database about mobs stopping their attacks, but any additional information on a bug like this is helpful.  Thank you for your support and patience during this issue.

- Refer to this thread if you are having trouble finding any information I requested http://forums.obsidi...eport-an-issue/

Ah darn, sry i deleted the save game in fact i deleted the whole carachter when i finished the game and got the achievment :(

Its not a big fuss really still enjoying the game immensely. Just wanted 2 pop by and tell u about that bug!

Just keep up with the good work!

cheers 4 reply :)

Hello again, BicycleRepairMan.  Thank you for the additional information.  I have added all pertinent information to the bug in our system so the programming team can really dig in and take a look to see what is happening. Thanks for your ongoing support!

- Refer to this thread if you are having trouble finding any information I requested http://forums.obsidi...eport-an-issue/