Customizing Difficulty?

Ok ive started over 3 or 4 times learning the basics and the last time i started i tried normal and had my but handed to me multiple times to the point where it just wasnt fun anymore.....i did enjoy the harder things tho like restricted camping supplies and what not and i enjoyed most of the harder fights but the extra amount of monsters was staggering.

To cut to the chase is there a way to customize your difficulity settings a bit more like a restricted camping suplly amount,maybe tougher monsters just not as many.

One thing im also wondering about expert mode...can someone explain that better.

Im trying to play the game with only using the premade npcs and once i beat it i will look into customized parties.

Thanks,

qwert

Make easy money at home on your own time....I do:

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/swaguser19246113

No.

It's not something you can do. That being said, camping supplies, restricted or not, doesn't matter much. Once you've learned the ropes, you should have no troubles surviving on a single Camping Supply, two at maximum. Whether you're carrying 2 or 10 doesn't really matter at that point.

Also, enemies does not get tougher by Difficulty (except PotD). All that changes between difficulties is the number of opponents (and, to a lesser degree, their placements, afaik). So that's not even a variable you need to consider.

t50aJUd.jpg

Ok ive started over 3 or 4 times learning the basics and the last time i started i tried normal and had my but handed to me multiple times to the point where it just wasnt fun anymore.....i did enjoy the harder things tho like restricted camping supplies and what not and i enjoyed most of the harder fights but the extra amount of monsters was staggering.

To cut to the chase is there a way to customize your difficulity settings a bit more like a restricted camping suplly amount,maybe tougher monsters just not as many.

One thing im also wondering about expert mode...can someone explain that better.

Im trying to play the game with only using the premade npcs and once i beat it i will look into customized parties.

Thanks,

qwert

The harder the game the better. When I play a game that I can breeze through even on the hardest difficulty it usually gets a prompt uninstall.

Edited by Kilburn