How to fix to following quest: Supply and demand?

Walking_Ghost

Question

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for a way to fix the quest "Supply and Demand" that is bugged in my current savegame. First of all, I know what trigger the bug: I did not loot the key when I killed the first bandit group (didn't see it) and I proceed to kill "manually" the second group while I was trying to advance/debug the quest.

The bug: If you do not loot the key from the first bandit group, the quest will not update itself and you will be struck at this stage without any way to advance/finish it.

Unfortunatly for me, I was already trying to "fix it" by myself before discover that I forgot to loot the key. So I killed the second group in my last attempt to advance the quest and since it did not work, I just resume my adventure and continue the game. Some time after, I found the key that I forgot on the ground and understood the bug as the quest advanced to the next stage. I make my way to the house again, got another notification from the questlog and realize that.. I can't "deal" with this encounter since I already kill them out of desperation.

I'm used to this kind of bugs (oblivion, skyrim, etc), so I wonder: What is the console command to spawn Aefra (I will try to talk/kill her again to advance/debug the quest) or what is the console command to advance to the next stage of this quest (return to the quest giver and report the "success")?

If you know another workaround, let me know.

Thanks

Edited by Walking_Ghost

2 answers to this question

Get the IEMod (which you should have anyway), check this http://rien-ici.com/iemod/console and see if you can advance the quest manually. It's a band-aid at best, and there's no guarantee it'll work, but at least it could get you going again.

Also, before you do that, I'm sure that QA/PoE Support/Codemonkeys wants to take a look at your savegame, so if you could upload that somewhere (Dropbox, etc) and share it, I'm sure that'd help with fixing the actual issue.

Edited by Luckmann

t50aJUd.jpg