Major Adventure resets after turning in/accepting bounties

PAAC

Question

So right after my previous post I went to turn in some bounties and see if there were new ones.

After that I noticed that I also had another major adventure, so I went and took a look at my "Stronghold - Actions" section again.
Unfortunatly it turned out that my currently running adventure was cancelled and got replaced by a new one.

On the attached screenshot it can be seen that the adventure rewards have been changed, remaining time is 3 turns and the visitor will be leaving in 1 hours... (I also could've assigned another character to do the adventure)

I also have a save-game available it neccesary.

4 answers to this question

When you upload the screen shot if you could also please upload a saved game and output log also.  That will definitely help us track down the issue.  Upload the saved game and output log to Dropbox and make a public link to them here for me to download.  Thanks!

- Refer to this thread if you are having trouble finding any information I requested http://forums.obsidi...eport-an-issue/

All files are available here:
http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/80636-wrong-button-label-in-the-stronghold-actions-section/?p=1711611

Edit:
I think I just found out how "turns" work in the stronghold, so what I thought that was a bug might not be one...
Sorry for any inconvenience, if my thoughts of this being a bug is wrong...

Edit 2:
What I did miss is a noticifation that I had finished my adventure...

Edited by PAAC