Keeping enemies in front me. Sloppy wins on PoTD last night.

[...]

What would be the best forum so that this appeal would most likely be seen by a developer?

Anywhere is about as bad as anywhere else, really. :lol: Honestly, it doesn't matter where you put it, and ultimately, thank god for us not having a dedicated Suggestions Forum where everyone and their mother can make threads that everyone else will ignore, especially those with any knowledge of the game.

It's better like this, I think.

t50aJUd.jpg

Couldn't agree more Nobear.  and I hear you on the therapeutic talks I do them all the time here lmao.

Thanks Torm, and whaddya know, I ended up going back to a very early save on my paladin just before she hit level 2 (still Shieldbearer) and playing through to Defiance Bay again LOL! This is almost as far as I've gotten and still been happy with my choices *fingers crossed.*

[...]

What would be the best forum so that this appeal would most likely be seen by a developer?

Anywhere is about as bad as anywhere else, really. :lol: Honestly, it doesn't matter where you put it, and ultimately, thank god for us not having a dedicated Suggestions Forum where everyone and their mother can make threads that everyone else will ignore, especially those with any knowledge of the game.

It's better like this, I think.

To both of you and any other interested parties, I decided to post it here: http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/80481-request-scale-flanked-requirement-with-engagement-limit/

From the description of the forums, it says the general one is for "hopes and dreams," which sounds most like suggestions to me. Unfortunately, it seems to have the least responses from devs of any of the forums. If you like my suggestions, let's see if we can get a response there!