Who I ask to ship the thing right?

I got an e-mail some days ago about my box being sent to me...

I today clicked on the tracking site to check, and the box was returned to sender due to invalid address.

I checked my address on Obsidian, and it is correct, then on the first e-mail where they told me it was being sent, and it was just plainly truncated, like if someone started typing and stopped, it is truncated in the middle of a number no less (ie: not in a space between words or numbers).

I clicked on the link on the e-mail, but ended on Paradox support site, that don't have PoE on their options....

So I am confused, who I ask to do it right? (ie: ship the box typing the full address, not half of it).

^Paradox is in charge of shipping - use the contact form on their site - if no PoE option, use 'other' or the equivalent.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Casts Nature's Terror* :aiee: , *Casts Firebug* :fdevil: , *Casts Rot-Skulls* :skull: , *Casts Garden of Life* :luck: *Spirit-shifts to cat form* :cat: