Has there been anything written about what the unique item names mean in the PoE world? Some of the names seem similar to words in real world languages, but not quite.

For example:

Munacra Arret - This is a head slot item that looks like a monocle. Arret means stop in French. Munacra is gibberish as far as I can tell but maybe has some relation to monocle.

Pensiavi mes Rèi - This is a +3 might ring. Pensiavi makes me think (quite literally) of thinking or thoughts. Mes means my in French. Rei makes me think of king from the spanish rey or french roi.

Anyone have any insight on the subject? The in-game item descriptions don't help give much context.

Has there been anything written about what the unique item names mean in the PoE world? Some of the names seem similar to words in real world languages, but not quite.

For example:

Munacra Arret - This is a head slot item that looks like a monocle. Arret means stop in French. Munacra is gibberish as far as I can tell but maybe has some relation to monocle.

Pensiavi mes Rèi - This is a +3 might ring. Pensiavi makes me think (quite literally) of thinking or thoughts. Mes means my in French. Rei makes me think of king from the spanish rey or french roi.

Anyone have any insight on the subject? The in-game item descriptions don't help give much context.

The first is Terra Arcanum backwards.

The "mes Rèi" is part of Pallegina's name.

I wonder then if she was somehow related to either the assassin or possessed guard in the backstory for the ring. Or maybe the Ducess.

Got another one for you: Pliambo per Casitàs.